A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thor Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thor Wagner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thor Andrew Wagner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Thor A. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Thor Wagner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thor Wagner practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians and Seattle Pediatric Specialists.