Learn more about Dr. Thorir Ragnarsson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thorir Ragnarsson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thorir Ragnarsson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragnarsson graduated from University Of Iceland, Reykjavik.
Dr. Ragnarsson has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Valley Hospital University Medical
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ragnarsson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thorir S. Ragnarsson practice?
Dr. Thorir Ragnarsson practices Neurological Surgery near North Sioux City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Yankton, SD and Sioux City, IA.
See North Sioux City Neurological Surgeons.