A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thorir Ragnarsson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thorir Ragnarsson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thorir Ragnarsson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragnarsson graduated from University Of Iceland, Reykjavik.
Dr. Ragnarsson has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Valley Hospital University Medical
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thorir S Ragnarsson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thorir S. Ragnarsson practice?
- Dr. Thorir Ragnarsson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thorir Ragnarsson practices Neurological Surgery near North Sioux City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Yankton, SD and Sioux City, IA.
See North Sioux City Surgeons.