A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thornton Kell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thornton Kell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kell graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Kell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thornton Kell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thornton Kell practice?
- Dr. Thornton Kell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thornton Kell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham, MA.
See Brockton Radiologists.