Learn more about Dr. Thornton Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Mason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thornton Mason, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Mason has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- South Jersey Hospital System - Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thornton B A Mason MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thornton B. Mason practice?
- Dr. Thornton Mason has 1 office location.
Dr. Thornton Mason practices Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Neurologists, and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.