Learn more about Dr. Thornton Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Mason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thornton Mason, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Mason has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- South Jersey Hospital System - Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thornton B A Mason MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thornton B. Mason practice?
- Dr. Thornton Mason has 1 office location.
Dr. Thornton Mason practices Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Neurologists, and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.