Dr. Thornton Mckinney Jr Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Thornton Mckinney Jr?

Outstanding Dr

Posted on July 6th, 2016

Dr. McKinney is and outstanding Dr and he should be given the benefit of the doubt. Some parents are a in denial about their kids. He takes time with patients and he's a true Amercan.

Posted on February 25th, 2015

I would give this man zero stars if I could. He is a terrible doctor. He would not listen to me when I tried to explain that my daughter was a addict and therefore she ended up on the psych. ward. Not ever going back. Highly recommend staying away.

Posted on January 11th, 2015

Dr. McKinney should be banned from practicing medicine. He is a drug pusher and does not listen to what the parent has to say. I would never take my pet to this man much less a human being.

Doctor is okay

Posted on March 29th, 2014

He's an okay doc. His staff is inconsiderate and have no social skills OR office etiquette. Too bad because that is 50% of his business. He needs new staff that's of a more professional nature!

Grateful Mother

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

Both of my daughters see Dr. McKinney for treatment of their ADHD. Dr. McKinney quickly diagnosed each of my girls and placed them on medication. We saw an immediate difference in school performance, grades, and overall behavior. Dr. McKinney slowly took the dosage up until the girls found their correct dose (which is different for each girl). My daughters adore Dr. McKinney and his office staff. Especially "Miss Julie". They actually ask when can they go back for an appointment! As an RN who specializes in psychiatry, I appreciate Dr. McKinney's cautios attitide toward medication. I highly recommend Dr. McKinney. My husband and I are so thankful for his care of our children.

Posted on July 24th, 2016