A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thornwell Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thornwell Parker, Plastic Surgeon & Mohs Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thornwell Parker, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Care
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thornwell Hay Parker MD is a male MOHS Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thornwell H. Parker practice?
- Dr. Thornwell Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Thornwell Parker practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Dermatologists.