A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thorsten Sundberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thorsten Sundberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundberg graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Sundberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thorsten Paul Sundberg MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thorsten P. Sundberg practice?
- Dr. Thorsten Sundberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thorsten Sundberg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Upper Marlboro, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and East Weymouth, MA.
See Upper Marlboro Radiologists.