A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Threasa Frouge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Threasa Frouge, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, Nuclear Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frouge graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Frouge has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Threasa Hubbert Frouge MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Threasa H. Frouge practice?
- Dr. Threasa Frouge has 1 office location.
Dr. Threasa Frouge practices Nuclear Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Page, AZ.
See Page Radiologists.