A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Threasa Frouge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frouge
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frouge Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Threasa Frouge, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, Nuclear Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frouge graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Frouge has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Threasa Hubbert Frouge MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Threasa H. Frouge practice?
- Dr. Threasa Frouge has 1 office location.
Dr. Threasa Frouge practices Nuclear Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Page, AZ.
See Page Radiologists.