Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Threasa Frouge
Dr. Threasa Frouge, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Page, AZ. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Neuroradiology and Vascular and Interventional Radiology. Dr. Frouge is affiliated with Banner Thunderbird Medical Center, Page Hospital and Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn. She speaks English.
Dr. Threasa Frouge has the following 5 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
Dr. Threasa Frouge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Aaron Greeley
Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi12
Dr. Herbert Tomaso
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi24
Dr. Drew Hunter
Diagnostic Radiology, Chiropractic Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.17 mi9