Learn more about Dr. Thresiamma Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacob
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thresiamma Jacob, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thresiamma Jacob MD is a female Pathologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Thresiamma Jacob practice?
- Dr. Thresiamma Jacob has 1 office location.
Dr. Thresiamma Jacob practices Psychiatry, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Adrian, MI.
See Adrian Psychiatrists and Adrian Pathologists.