A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thresiamma Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacob
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Jacob Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thresiamma Jacob, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thresiamma Jacob MD is a female Pathologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Thresiamma Jacob practice?
- Dr. Thresiamma Jacob has 1 office location.
Dr. Thresiamma Jacob practices Psychiatry, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Adrian, MI.
See Adrian Psychiatrists and Adrian Pathologists.