Learn more about Dr. Thresiamma Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacob
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacob Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thresiamma Jacob, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thresiamma Jacob MD is a female Pathologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Thresiamma Jacob practice?
- Dr. Thresiamma Jacob has 1 office location.
Dr. Thresiamma Jacob practices Psychiatry, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Adrian, MI.
See Adrian Psychiatrists and Adrian Pathologists.