A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thresiamma Nidhiry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thresiamma Nidhiry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nidhiry
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Nidhiry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nidhiry graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Genova.
Dr. Nidhiry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thresiamma Sebastian Nidhiry MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thresiamma S. Nidhiry practice?
- Dr. Thresiamma Nidhiry has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thresiamma Nidhiry practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.