A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thu-Tam Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thu-Tam Huynh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Alzheimer Disease
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Huynh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thu-Tam T Huynh MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thu-Tam T. Huynh practice?
- Dr. Thu-Tam Huynh has 1 office location.
Dr. Thu-Tam Huynh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists, Anaheim Hematologists, Anaheim Geriatric Doctors, and Anaheim Oncologists.