A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thu-Tam Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huynh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huynh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thu-Tam Huynh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Huynh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thu-Tam T Huynh MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thu-Tam T. Huynh practice?
- Dr. Thu-Tam Huynh has 1 office location.
Dr. Thu-Tam Huynh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists, Anaheim Hematologists, Anaheim Geriatric Doctors, and Anaheim Oncologists.