A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thu Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thu Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thu Anh Nguyen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thu A. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thu Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Thu Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.