A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thu Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thu Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thu Anh Nguyen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thu A. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thu Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Thu Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.