A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thu Do:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thu Do is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Do graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Do has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thu Ngoc Do MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thu N. Do practice?
- Dr. Thu Do has 1 office location.
Dr. Thu Do practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians and San Diego Primary Care Doctors.