A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thu Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thu Le is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thu Le, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Le has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC McKeesport
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thu Khac Phan Le MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thu K. Le practice?
- Dr. Thu Le has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thu Le practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Uniontown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Irving, TX.
See Uniontown Internists and Uniontown Cardiologists.