A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thu Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Le Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thu Le, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thu Trang Le MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thu T. Le practice?
- Dr. Thu Le has 1 office location.
Dr. Thu Le practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.