A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thu Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thu Tang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thu Tang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Tang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thu Tung Tang MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thu T. Tang practice?
- Dr. Thu Tang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thu Tang practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Apple Valley, CA and Riverside, CA.
See Loma Linda Radiologists.