A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thuan Duong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thuan Duong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duong graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Duong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thuan P. Duong practice?
Dr. Thuan Duong practices Family Medicine near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Fremont Family Physicians.