A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thuan Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thuan Huynh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thuan Huynh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Huynh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thuan Phuong Huynh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thuan P. Huynh practice?
- Dr. Thuan Huynh has 1 office location.
Dr. Thuan Huynh practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.