A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thuan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thuan Nguyen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thuan Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Nguyen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thuan Khac Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thuan K. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thuan Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thuan Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cypress, TX.
See Houston Internists.