A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thuan Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke`s Episcopal Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thuan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thuan K. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Thuan Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cypress, TX.
See Houston Internists.