Plastic Surgeon, Internist, Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Awesome Breast Implant surgery experience and result show details Awesome Breast Implant surgery experience and result
by Kelly N. on Nov 11th, 2013

I had my breast implants placed by Dr. Nguyen. A brilliant doctor with great manner. His staffs are wonderful and very resourceful. I am very happy with the result and highly recommend Dr. Nguyen for your plastic surgery needs.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Paul D. on Oct 8th, 2013

My daughter developed a rather large hemangioma located between her upper lip and her nose. We didn't want her to enter school with that condition as she was already experiencing finger pointing and stares from other children. At the same time, my wife an I were very nervous about general anesthesia at her young age and possible permanent scaring. Also, Insurance wouldn't cover the procedure to remove the hemangioma so cost was a concern as well. I thank God that we were referred to Dr. Nguyen. Not only did he help my wife and I get over our anxiety about the surgery, he did the procedure at no charge. And the absolute greatest thing about Dr. Nguyen is he is an incredible surgeon. Recovery time was minimal and there is virtually no scar. I later found out that Dr. Nguyen spends a good amount of time doing charity work helping children in much worse condition than our precious little girl. I'm talking severe burn victims and cleft palates. The fact that he would make our minor issue a priority of his was a blessing. We love Dr. Nguyen.

by Amy N on Oct 4th, 2013

Got a phone call from the office manager today asking me to give their office a review online regarding my experience with my surgery. So here I am. I had my mommy make over with dr. Thomas Nguyen roughly 2 years ago. Moved on with my life and got so used to the way I look that I sometimes forget how bad of a shape I was in, before I had my surgery done. I only have wonderful things to say about Dr. Nguyen and his team. I have to mention Dr. Montoya, the anesthesiologist as well. She is so very sweet and caring. Called me before and after surgery to make sure all protocols were followed and that I was doing fine. Dr. Nguyen was very down to earth. He is very attentive and what I like most about him is his non-aggressive approach. I liked the fact that he used to teach other doctors at USC and he does skin graft for burn patients as well as operate on cleft lift cleft palate kids on a regular basis (didn't know there are cases in the US but apparently there are a lot). This tells me he must be good with dealing with scars. And I wasn't wrong about this. My tummy tuck scar, along with the breast lift/implant scars are now barely visible. Anyways. To make my long story short, I was, and am very happy with my result and experience. I would recommend his service to everyone without a doubt.