Plastic Surgeon, Internist, Surgeon
11190 Warner Ave
Ste 400
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
714-444-4011
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Awesome Breast Implant surgery experience and result  |  show details
by Kelly N. on Nov 11th, 2013

I had my breast implants placed by Dr. Nguyen. A brilliant doctor with great manner. His staffs are wonderful and very resourceful. I am very happy with the result and highly recommend Dr. Nguyen for your plastic surgery needs.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Paul D. on Oct 8th, 2013

My daughter developed a rather large hemangioma located between her upper lip and her nose. We didn't want her to enter school with that condition as she was already experiencing finger pointing and stares from other children. At the same time, my wife an I were very nervous about general anesthesia at her young age and possible permanent scaring. Also, Insurance wouldn't cover the procedure to remove the hemangioma so cost was a concern as well. I thank God that we were referred to Dr. Nguyen. Not only did he help my wife and I get over our anxiety about the surgery, he did the procedure at no charge. And the absolute greatest thing about Dr. Nguyen is he is an incredible surgeon. Recovery time was minimal and there is virtually no scar. I later found out that Dr. Nguyen spends a good amount of time doing charity work helping children in much worse condition than our precious little girl. I'm talking severe burn victims and cleft palates. The fact that he would make our minor issue a priority of his was a blessing. We love Dr. Nguyen.

|  show details
by Amy N on Oct 4th, 2013

Got a phone call from the office manager today asking me to give their office a review online regarding my experience with my surgery. So here I am. I had my mommy make over with dr. Thomas Nguyen roughly 2 years ago. Moved on with my life and got so used to the way I look that I sometimes forget how bad of a shape I was in, before I had my surgery done. I only have wonderful things to say about Dr. Nguyen and his team. I have to mention Dr. Montoya, the anesthesiologist as well. She is so very sweet and caring. Called me before and after surgery to make sure all protocols were followed and that I was doing fine. Dr. Nguyen was very down to earth. He is very attentive and what I like most about him is his non-aggressive approach. I liked the fact that he used to teach other doctors at USC and he does skin graft for burn patients as well as operate on cleft lift cleft palate kids on a regular basis (didn't know there are cases in the US but apparently there are a lot). This tells me he must be good with dealing with scars. And I wasn't wrong about this. My tummy tuck scar, along with the breast lift/implant scars are now barely visible. Anyways. To make my long story short, I was, and am very happy with my result and experience. I would recommend his service to everyone without a doubt.

|  breast augmentation  |  show details
by A. H. on Oct 3rd, 2013

I had my breast augmentation done by Dr. Nguyen in 2012. After consulting with 3 other doctors, I decided to have Dr. Nguyen operate on me because of the great experience I had when coming into his office for consult and after talking and hearing him explain about the procedure as well as seeing the before and after pictures. Some of his front desk girls even showed me his works on them too. They all were really friendly and thorough with me. It's been more than a year now and my only regret is why I didn't have it done earlier. I would recommend this Doctor and this office to my friends, family, and who ever happens to read my post. I would/will definitely come back for other procedures when I need it :)