A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thuc Duong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thuc Duong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duong
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duong Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duong graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Duong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thuc Huu Duong MD is a male General Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thuc H. Duong practice?
- Dr. Thuc Duong has 1 office location.
Dr. Thuc Duong practices General Practice near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento General Practitioners.