A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thuc Duong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thuc Duong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duong
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duong Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duong graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Duong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thuc Huu Duong MD is a male General Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thuc H. Duong practice?
- Dr. Thuc Duong has 1 office location.
Dr. Thuc Duong practices General Practice near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento General Practitioners.