A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thuc Duong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duong graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Duong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thuc H. Duong practice?
Dr. Thuc Duong practices General Practice near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento General Practitioners.