A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thuc Ta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thuc Ta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ta graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Ta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thuc Ngu Dinh Ta MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thuc N. Ta practice?
- Dr. Thuc Ta has 7 office locations.
Dr. Thuc Ta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ventura, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Paula, CA and Oxnard, CA.
See Ventura Obstetricians & Gynecologists.