Dr. Thucanh Multerer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

November 5th, 2015
Pleasant experience
I had read previous reviews on Dr. Multerer, and was braced for bear. I decided to be alert, pleasant, not waste her time, and had asked my ophthalmologist in another state to fax my records. She entered with a statement about where my ophth's office was, and its similarity to a place in another state. She offered that my retinal surgeon (in MKE) had retired, and chuckled when she recalled that he retired "BAM," instead of tapering off. She reviewed the results of the tests that her very good assistant had performed, and explained clearly the status of my retina, with X-rays. She gave assurance that my condition warranted re-exam in, like, six months, and gave me the crosshatch chart to look at every day for incipient problems. Her office had worked me in first thing in the morning after I expressed concern about my vision. I would return to her, but live in Florida.

October 6th, 2015
Lack people skills
Dr. Multerer always looks and talks like she is in a bad mood. I was always tempted to ask her if she had woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Instead I decided to switch Doctors. I know in small towns, you feel like doctors are limited but don't settle for her. She is rude and lacks people skills.

December 5th, 2013
NEVER GOING BACK
My wife and I have never felt so disrespected in our entire lives and will not go back. When your vision is at risk, a skilled and compassionate physician is a must. I have a relative who claims she blinded him but to be fair, I cannot attest to any of that. For me, the breaking point came after my exam when I attempted to ask questions about the treatment she said I had to have. She became annoyed by two simple questions and seemed insulted that I would ask about the risks, benefits and real need for her proposed procedure. We went elsewhere where a very respected doctor told us no procedure was even necessary. BEWARE!!!

August 30th, 2013
Highly recommend her
I have been seeing Dr. Multerer for over three years for wet macular degeneration. She is very capable and professional -- has put me at ease before getting several injections in my eye. She's very concerned about her patients. I would highly recommend her.

July 2nd, 2012
RUDE
My experience with Dr. Thucanh T Multerer was such a bad experience for my father and I. I have never seen such a rude doctor in my whole entire life. I'm a nursing student and have encounter numerous physicans and specialist but have not met someone so rude to a patient before. When Dr. Multerer came in she didn't not greet my father and I at all. The whole entire time she was rude, she talked backed to us with a very mean and rude attitude. When I asked her questions she replied back in a very annoyed way. After this second appointment with her my father and I will not be going back to see her. We have got in contact with public relationships and will be seeing a new specialist. I highly encourage you all not to seek her if you don't want to experience what we did.

January 31st, 2009
Best In West
Doctor Multerer saved my vison. Great Doctor!