Dr. Thulasi Cheruvanky MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2017
???
Made a change of pediatrician for my baby since we just moved into town. After searching for pediatrician in the area, i considered using Dr. Cheruvanky because she had good reviews. The wait time was decent considering other places i've been to. The dr was friendlyb however, when we asked her to write down my baby's weight, height and head circumference information on the record card, her reply was exactly "my time is not for that. I will have the nurse write it." I was very surprise to receive such response. Shorty after, my husband had asked the dr to explain the vaccination shots she was going to have performed on our 6 month old baby. We asked her to explain it because we did not understand the medical terminology she was using. Her response was i already told you. We were really taken back from both response answers from her. We asked her the percentile our baby were ranked according to his weight and height. Honestly, we left the office still unsure and with a lot of questions because she did not clarify the information. As a dr, i feel it is their responsibility to make it clear for the parents on what medication or vaccines their child is receiving. No patients should leave feeling lost. The nurse arrived to conduct the vaccination and supposed to give 1 oral medicine; however, i was asked to give the medicine to my baby instead. To my understanding and experience, the medical team is supposed to perform that. I found that to be very odd.

October 29th, 2015
Have been going to Dr. C since my son was born. Wouldn't go anywhere else

January 15th, 2015
WORST DOCTOR
Worst doctor I have ever been never will recommend her

March 2nd, 2013
I love her. She is wonderful. The hip system is challenging. . The Hip telephone system is awful. It is very hard to get through / The staff is overworked. They do the best they can. They will not fax medical forms to schools. Customer service is lacking.

October 25th, 2011
Strongly disagree
My boys have being seeing this doctor since they were born. She will not let me leave unless I am fully informed about their condition. If you are able to deal with her (being acceptable as a patient) consider yourself lucky. Top Notch Doctor. Only downfall is the Hip Center Phone System but I deal with it only because she is so wonderful and educated.

December 12th, 2010
Very Apathetic
She is very rude and not available when needed. For example, in two instances, when my son was sick, she refused to see him because because she was overbooked and recommended that I take my son to urgent care. Why have a primary care physician like her when she is not there when you need her? I could understand going to the urgent care if she was not in the office, but this does not make sense when she is in the office. Can't she spare few minutes for her sick patient? This clearly shows her lack of concern.

August 19th, 2017