A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thulasi Divi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thulasi Divi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Divi
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Divi Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Divi graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Divi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thulasi Swarnalatha Divi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thulasi S. Divi practice?
- Dr. Thulasi Divi has 1 office location.
Dr. Thulasi Divi practices Family Medicine near Troy, MI.
See Troy Family Physicians.