A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thulasi Divi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thulasi Divi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Divi graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Divi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thulasi Swarnalatha Divi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thulasi S. Divi practice?
- Dr. Thulasi Divi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thulasi Divi practices Family Medicine near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Garden City Family Physicians.