A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thulasiram Janardhanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thulasiram Janardhanan, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Janardhanan graduated from Thanjavur Medical College.
Dr. Janardhanan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Janardhanan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans