A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thulasiram Janardhanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thulasiram Janardhanan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janardhanan
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Janardhanan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thulasiram Janardhanan, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Janardhanan graduated from Thanjavur Medical College.
Dr. Janardhanan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thulasiram Janardhanan MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thulasiram Janardhanan practice?
- Dr. Thulasiram Janardhanan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thulasiram Janardhanan practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.