A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thulasiram Janardhanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thulasiram Janardhanan, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Janardhanan graduated from Thanjavur Medical College.
Dr. Janardhanan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thulasiram Janardhanan MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thulasiram Janardhanan practice?
- Dr. Thulasiram Janardhanan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thulasiram Janardhanan practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.