Learn more about Dr. Thulasiram Janardhanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thulasiram Janardhanan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janardhanan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Janardhanan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thulasiram Janardhanan, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Janardhanan graduated from Thanjavur Medical College.
Dr. Janardhanan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thulasiram Janardhanan MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thulasiram Janardhanan practice?
- Dr. Thulasiram Janardhanan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thulasiram Janardhanan practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.