Dr. Thulasiraman Ravichandran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thulasiraman Ravichandran?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Thulasiraman Ravichandran?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

October 2nd, 2016

I was seen by Dr. Ravichandran on 3 occasions, all 3 times were awful. I would not recommend him to anyone, nor would I even give him 1 star. He was 45 minutes late for my appointment, had food stains on his shirt, his office looks like a messy storage locker, his front receptionist shows no concern for quality customer service and is incredibly rude, he called me the wrong name, he discussed another patient's medical issue with his receptionist in front of me during my appointment, and his ability to speak and comprehend the English language is minimal.

April 30th, 2014

I had been admitted for high blood pressure. They do not have a blood pressure cuff at his office.I do not feel he was interested in my problem

June 9th, 2010

I thought he was a joke

I took in my father once to this doctor. Completely horrible! My dad has had a previous stroke so it might take him a little while to respond but he can still respond accurately. This "doctor" started screaming at him and waving his hands in the air like my dad was stupid. He had very poor manners, didn't even explain himself well, asked questions but wouldn't let me explain things right because I'd get cut off. I seriously just wanted to laugh at how unprofessional and rude he was. I never took my father back. Please. Don't waste your time on this doctor. This is why his office is small, he dresses very unprofessional, and he has very little patients.

November 20th, 2009

We have had VERY unsatisfactory encounters with Dr. Ravichandran and his staff! His office staff is very unprofessional and downright rude. The latest thing is that my husband requested his records sent ( he is willing to pay the postage ) and we are repeatedly told to pick them up...we live an hour away! This laborious process has been going on for over 6 months now. Beware when getting involved with this doctor! We are getting a second opinion because we have NO FAITH in his ability to diagnose. I am an RN and have worked in an office myself so I know that front desk courtesy and record keeping/sending is of the utmost importance. This whole experience has left us speechless and totally appalled!! He, his staff and office manager need to be reported to the American Medical Association. Unexceptable treatment.

January 27th, 2009

Never explains anything to you as far as what is going on with you or why tests are being ordered.

September 15th, 2017