Dr. Thulasiraman Ravichandran Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thulasiraman Ravichandran?

Stay away from this doctor

Posted on November 16th, 2017

This clinic is the most unprofessional clinic i have ever had to deal with. They do not care about their patients well being. The staff is extremely rude and difficult. Do not go to this clinic.

Terrible!!

Posted on October 6th, 2017

He was rude, talked the whole time. No physical exam. He never allowed me to ask my questions. He kept pushing the information about a sleep study I had seven years ago, and wouldn't discuss my acute problem I was referred to him for (nothing to do with sleep). His waiting room and bathroom were scary dirty! Worst of all, he referred me out to get an MRI at a place that he said he "likes because there is no doctor there to give a different conflicting opinion." That's a huge red flag for me. I would welcome a second opinion, especially because I won't go back to this guy!

Posted on October 2nd, 2016

I was seen by Dr. Ravichandran on 3 occasions, all 3 times were awful. I would not recommend him to anyone, nor would I even give him 1 star. He was 45 minutes late for my appointment, had food stains on his shirt, his office looks like a messy storage locker, his front receptionist shows no concern for quality customer service and is incredibly rude, he called me the wrong name, he discussed another patient's medical issue with his receptionist in front of me during my appointment, and his ability to speak and comprehend the English language is minimal.

Posted on April 30th, 2014

I had been admitted for high blood pressure. They do not have a blood pressure cuff at his office.I do not feel he was interested in my problem

I thought he was a joke

Posted on June 9th, 2010

I took in my father once to this doctor. Completely horrible! My dad has had a previous stroke so it might take him a little while to respond but he can still respond accurately. This "doctor" started screaming at him and waving his hands in the air like my dad was stupid. He had very poor manners, didn't even explain himself well, asked questions but wouldn't let me explain things right because I'd get cut off. I seriously just wanted to laugh at how unprofessional and rude he was. I never took my father back. Please. Don't waste your time on this doctor. This is why his office is small, he dresses very unprofessional, and he has very little patients.

Posted on November 20th, 2009

We have had VERY unsatisfactory encounters with Dr. Ravichandran and his staff! His office staff is very unprofessional and downright rude. The latest thing is that my husband requested his records sent ( he is willing to pay the postage ) and we are repeatedly told to pick them up...we live an hour away! This laborious process has been going on for over 6 months now. Beware when getting involved with this doctor! We are getting a second opinion because we have NO FAITH in his ability to diagnose. I am an RN and have worked in an office myself so I know that front desk courtesy and record keeping/sending is of the utmost importance. This whole experience has left us speechless and totally appalled!! He, his staff and office manager need to be reported to the American Medical Association. Unexceptable treatment.

Posted on January 27th, 2009

Never explains anything to you as far as what is going on with you or why tests are being ordered.

Posted on September 15th, 2017