A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thuong Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thuong Nguyen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thuong Nguyen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Nguyen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thuong Ba Nguyen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Thuong B. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thuong Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thuong Nguyen practices Allergy & Immunology near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanford, CA.
See Visalia Allergists.