A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thuong Trinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thuong Trinh is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trinh graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Trinh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thuong Hoai Trinh DO is a female Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thuong H. Trinh practice?
- Dr. Thuong Trinh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thuong Trinh practices Otolaryngology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Cloud, FL.
See Orlando Otolaryngologists.