Learn more about Dr. Thurman Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thurman Ross is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thurman Ross, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sexual Disorders
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Ross has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thurman Johnson Ross MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thurman J. Ross practice?
- Dr. Thurman Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Thurman Ross practices Urology near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Urologists.