A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. T Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. T Ross is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. T Ross, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sexual Disorders
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Ross has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. T Johnson Ross MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. T J. Ross practice?
- Dr. T Ross has 3 office locations.
Dr. T Ross practices Urology near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Seminole, FL.
See Clearwater Urologists.