Learn more about Dr. Thurman Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaughan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thurman Vaughan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Vaughan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thurman R Vaughan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Thurman R. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. Thurman Vaughan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thurman Vaughan practices Allergy & Immunology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Allergists.