A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thurman Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaughan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thurman Vaughan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Vaughan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thurman R Vaughan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Thurman R. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. Thurman Vaughan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thurman Vaughan practices Allergy & Immunology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Allergists.