A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thurman Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughan
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Vaughan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thurman Vaughan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Vaughan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thurman R Vaughan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Thurman R. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. Thurman Vaughan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thurman Vaughan practices Allergy & Immunology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Allergists.