Dr. Thuthuy Phamle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thuthuy Phamle?

November 16th, 2016

I feel like Dr Phamle knows me, and that I'm not just a number

June 25th, 2013

Love my new DR

I went in to see Dr Phamle because my coverage with Kaiser had ended and my whole life, I have been with Kaiser so I was adamant about meeting with a new dr and starting all over again. I was pleasantly surprised and relieved knowing that she took the time to ask me several questions about my health background and was not in a rush to get me out of the office. I really felt that she listened to my needs and helped to take care of me. Thanks Dr. Phamle for making me feel comfortable and at ease.

July 12th, 2011

Dr. Phamle is an excellent doctor, contrary to some of the reviews I've read on this and other sites. She is a careful listener and takes time to answer all my questions, even if I ask something multiple times to make sure I understand. I liked her so much I moved my elderly mother to her care, and I saw an instant improvement over her former doctor who specialized in geriatric care. Dr. Phamle did not just sit behind her computer (as so many doctors do now), but scooted her stool to sit right alongside my mother. She showed her on the computer screen what her test results were and what they meant. My mother has Alzheimers, but Dr. Phamle treated her with respect and dignity and provided both of us with the information we needed. Her follow-up care has also been excellent. When I called with questions about some lab results, she called me after her shift on the same day and explained clearly what I needed to know. BTW, if she splits her time between offices (which I don't think is true now), it would not be unusual in our area. Many, if not most, of the doctors in East County split their time between Brentwood and Walnut Creek/Concord because we apparently don't yet have the population to provide a full time patient load for many practices. I am very grateful they do that; it brings top quality doctors to our area so we don't always have to travel over the hill. Bottom line: moving between offices is not a sign of poor performance or quality of care, at least not here.

April 26th, 2008

I have a cold/flu that has gone into my chest/lungs. I called my regular doctor who was off this day and Dr Phamle was available. I explained that opaque green/gray material was coming out of my lungs and I was there for antibiotics. After examining me the Dr said she would not prescibe antibiotics. I was very upset, partially because I was feeling so ill and asked again, she refused. She said if I was still sick over the weekend to go into urgent car. That was yesturday, guess what I'm still hacking up material and am feeling worst. After a little research I found out that Dr Phamle floats between at least 3 clinics. It is obvious to me that this doctor has poor skills and is more afraid to prescibe antibiotics then to take care of a patent who wasnt hers.

November 7th, 2016