A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thuy-Khanh Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thuy-Khanh Bui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thuy-Khanh Bui, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Bui has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brazosport Memorial Hospital
- Brazosport Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thuy-Khanh Ha Bui DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thuy-Khanh H. Bui practice?
- Dr. Thuy-Khanh Bui has 1 office location.
Dr. Thuy-Khanh Bui practices Family Medicine near Lake Jackson, TX.
See Lake Jackson Family Physicians.