A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thuy Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thuy Adrianne Nguyen DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thuy A. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thuy Nguyen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thuy Nguyen practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Downey, CA.
See Fountain Valley Family Physicians and Fountain Valley Internists.