A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thuy Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thuy Bui is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bui
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bui Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Bui has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thuy Thi Lam Bui MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thuy T. Bui practice?
- Dr. Thuy Bui has 1 office location.
Dr. Thuy Bui practices Family Medicine near Westminster, CA.
See Westminster Family Physicians.