inactive

Thuy D Do DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 12th, 2016
He was one of the best Dr's ever.im so happy with him

January 25th, 2016
Dr. Do is great. He explains everything clearly and always listens to me when I'm explaining things to him. Never has have I felt rushed through my appointments with him. I wish there were more doctors like him.

January 31st, 2014
I recommend Thuy D Do, DO
Dr. Do is an amazing doctor. His bed side manner is like no other. I have never felt more comfortable with a doctor. He spoke to my husband and I in a way that we could both understand. He even drew us pictures. He listened...I mean really listened to us when we asked questions and he took time to answer all of them. It was not in "in and out" appointment like I usually have with other doctors. He is kind, caring and patient. He held my hand and consoled me during a very difficult time. He told me a personal story that related to what I was going through and that gave me hope. He called me after my appointment to check up on me and responded quickly to my emails. I felt important and safe. I recommend him as a doctor for anyone who needs an OBGYN.