A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thuy Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thuy Le is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thuy Le, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Le has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thuy Truong Le MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thuy T. Le practice?
- Dr. Thuy Le has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thuy Le practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Cardiologists.