A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thuy Ledesai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thuy Ledesai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ledesai
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ledesai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thuy Ledesai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledesai graduated from University of Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ledesai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thuy Bich Ledesai MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thuy B. Ledesai practice?
- Dr. Thuy Ledesai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thuy Ledesai practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Canton Internists and Canton Pediatricians.