A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thuy Luu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luu graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Luu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thuy Duc Luu MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thuy D. Luu practice?
- Dr. Thuy Luu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thuy Luu practices General Practice near Westminster, CA.
See Westminster Primary Care Doctors.