A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thuy Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thuy Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Nguyen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thuy Ngoc Nguyen MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thuy N. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thuy Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thuy Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Garland Internists.