A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thuy Ngo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thuy Ngo, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thuy Ngo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngo graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ngo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thuy D Ngo MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thuy D. Ngo practice?
- Dr. Thuy Ngo has 1 office location.
Dr. Thuy Ngo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.