A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thuy Ngo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thuy Ngo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngo graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ngo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
- Livingston Regional Hospital
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thuy Tuong Ngo MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thuy T. Ngo practice?
- Dr. Thuy Ngo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thuy Ngo practices Neurology near Cookeville, TN.
See Cookeville Neurologists.