A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thy Huskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thy Huskey is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huskey
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Huskey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thy Huskey, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huskey graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Huskey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thy Nguyen Huskey MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Thy N. Huskey practice?
- Dr. Thy Huskey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thy Huskey practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Physiatrists.