Dr. Thyagarajan Subramanian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thyagarajan Subramanian?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Thyagarajan Subramanian?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 8th, 2016

Go elsewhere

We went to him hoping for a thorough review of my wife's health history and 2nd opinion of possible MS. She is basically non-functional. He was arrogant, dismissive, majored on minors, told us to stop "obsessing" over a diagnosis and just treat symptoms. My wife was ended up in tears in front of him. Go to him if you want to be diminished.

May 2nd, 2016

Dr.S misdiagnosed my PD for two years, he told me I had a different problem even after bloodwork came back negative for that disease, but after a DAT Scan in Dec. it was confirmed he was wrong , I do have PD! I have waited up to 2 hours to be seen by him and once I see him, he is rude and downplays my symptoms, even to the point of calling me a liar. Recently it has taken him over a week, to call in a prescription refill to my pharmacy. I would not recommend him as a movement disorder doctor!!

April 29th, 2016

Wrong Diagnosis - Father's Death

My father was a patient of Dr. Thyagarajan Subramanian for years for the treatment of Parkinson’s Disease. He scheduled an appointment to see Dr. Subramanian because he was feeling excessively tired and weak and felt it was due to his medication for PD. Dr. Subramanian walked in the room and told my father he was depressed – no vitals taken, no observation that he was clearly in distress. My father died 12 days after the depression diagnosis…..from cancer. My father brought up his symptoms numerous times to this doctor and was ignored and, as a result, never had the opportunity to explore treatment options. In addition, the doctor was rude and condescending to him during that final visit as witnessed by my sister. While I understand that Dr. Subramanian is a neurologist and not an oncologist, he clearly should have observed that something was wrong and made a referral. But for about a year, he did nothing. Please think very carefully before scheduling an appointment with this physician.

April 29th, 2012

excellent

January 9th, 2011

I've been seeing the Dr for Parkinsonism for 3 yrs. He has improved the quality of my life. He is direct and thorough. He spends as much time as I need. My average time with the him is 30 to 40 mins. His Nurse Asst adds yet another layer of care. I would highly recommend Dr. Subramanian.

June 9th, 2015