Dr. Thyra Endicott MD Patient Reviews

• Radiation Oncology Redondo Beach, CA

August 6th, 2015
The finest doctor I know
Dr. Endicot Is a very fine doctor, so thorough in informing you of your condition, and one of the kindest most compassionate doctors I have been treated by. I can only give her the highest marks. It would be not five but TEN stars.

July 3rd, 2015
Entire team is awesome!
I am just finishing radiation treatment for early stage breast cancer. I was very skeptical about having radiation because of potential side effects and treatment damage - but in the end decided to embrace it - hoping it will destroy any remaining cancer cells. Dr. Endicott has been amazing through the entire process - giving me an honest assessment about what to expect, answering my many questions to understand it, and being there every step of the way to check on my progress and adapt the treatments as needed. In addition, the entire team at the Redondo Beach office is amazing. From the receptionist - to the nurse - to the technicians who provide the treatment - every single person is top notch, caring, and incredibly helpful. If you need to have radiation, this is the team you want. Hopefully I will never again need the service, but if I do, or someone I know does, I would not hesitate to recommend them. They are very impressive!

January 30th, 2015
Dr. Endicott is a wonderful doctor! I was blessed to have her.

January 5th, 2011
Positive & Friendly Disposition
Dr. Endicott is a kind, friendly, and professional doctor who takes the time to answer questions and doesn't make you feel rushed. She is positive and listens to what her patients have to say. She was my radiation oncologist and was supportive during my six weeks of radiation for breast cancer. The nurses and staff are kind as well.

February 18th, 2010
Dr. Endicott was wonderful and so positive while I was receiving radiation treatments. She was always very cheerful and always had time to answer my questions.