A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiah Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tiah Foster, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Foster has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiah Ann Foster MD is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tiah A. Foster practice?
- Dr. Tiah Foster has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tiah Foster practices Psychiatry and Occupational Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Glendale Psychiatrists and Glendale Preventive Medicine Specialists.