A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tian Xia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tian Xia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Xia graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Xia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tian Xia DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tian Xia practice?
- Dr. Tian Xia has 6 office locations.
Dr. Tian Xia practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lombard, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Oak Brook, IL.
See Lombard Anesthesiologists and Lombard Pain Management Doctors.