Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Extremely satisfied!!!! show details Extremely satisfied!!!!
by Michele C. on Jul 15th, 2015

Wonderful dr with great bedside manner, compassionate and wonderful expertise in pain management! I am lucky to have found him after suffering horrible disc issues that previous Drs could not fix! Will not go anywhere else for my pain management.

by Elizabeth Cox on Jul 10th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Xia for approximately 10 yrs. his diagnosis has been very accurate and his treatment has been keeping me pain free and away from back surgery. I have the utmost trust in his abilities that I have recommended both my 73 yr old mom and fiancée and they have had great success under Dr. Xia's care.

Jul 25th, 2009

be careful with him.

by KY on Dec 15th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Xia did a great job explaining my issues and has always made himseld available when I had questions outside of office visits. He also suggested a concervitive approach compared to other doctors that just wanted to perform surgery. I highly recomend this doctor.

by tammis on Dec 15th, 2008 on yahoo.com

He is a great doctor! After a year of pain and seeing three other doctors, he was the only one to explain to a tee my problem. And he cured my pain. I highly recommend him to anyone I meet with pain issues. All doctors should be like him!!!!!

Jan 23rd, 2006 on yahoo.com

outstanding doctor: From referal Dr. Xia is an excellent doctor associated with pain relief