Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Stan Kocanda on Jul 25th, 2016

I was fortunate enough to find Dr Tian. Xia. I have had numerous doctors, specialists, etc. tell me I would not be walking by the time I was 50. Thanks to the detail and proper treatment by Dr. Xia I am going to be 55 this year and still am walking. I have had too many spine surgeries to mention, but without the diagnosis and treatment by Dr. Xia, I would not be walking. I had constant pain, migraines and was loosing the feeling in my lets and arms due to previous surgeries and scar tissue. Doctor listens to you medical problems, performs the tests he believes will show your diagnosis and treats you in the best way. Doctor Xia has relieved my migraine headaches with a painless treatment and has been controlling my constant pain with physical therapy, painless injections and medication. I truly believe he has kept me out of a wheel chair. He has several offices throughout the Chicagoland area and will always make room on his schedule to see you. He also performs any surgical procedures in his own out patient clinic locate in Chicago. Thank you Dr. Tian Xia, I don't know where I would be without you help!

An End to 20 years of headaches! show details An End to 20 years of headaches!
by Lynne A on Mar 11th, 2016

I have had headaches daily for 20 years that have gotten progressively worse. I recently saw an ENT, a neurologist and a pain specialist who were not able to accurately diagnose me or help me-other than suggesting different prescription drugs to which I had side effects. I read about Dr. Xia's Tx360 headache treatment online and was intrigued and made an appointment. Dr. Xia is very kind, a good listener and makes you feel very much at ease. He diagnosed Sluder's Neuralgia/plus migraines and used his patented non-invasive injection at the first visit. I was headache-free for several days for the first time in many years. (The injection takes about 15 seconds and is painless.) I just had my 3rd injection and will probably receive 2 or 3 more. It is such a joy to be headache free and not be reliant on prescription drugs. I wish this treatment were more widely known and used since so many people suffer from chronic headaches. I certainly am a believer!

Extremely satisfied!!!! show details Extremely satisfied!!!!
by Michele C. on Jul 15th, 2015

Wonderful dr with great bedside manner, compassionate and wonderful expertise in pain management! I am lucky to have found him after suffering horrible disc issues that previous Drs could not fix! Will not go anywhere else for my pain management.

by Elizabeth Cox on Jul 10th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Xia for approximately 10 yrs. his diagnosis has been very accurate and his treatment has been keeping me pain free and away from back surgery. I have the utmost trust in his abilities that I have recommended both my 73 yr old mom and fiancée and they have had great success under Dr. Xia's care.

Jul 25th, 2009