A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tian Xia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tian Xia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tian Xia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xia graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Xia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Women's Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tian Xia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tian Xia practice?
- Dr. Tian Xia has 21 office locations.
Dr. Tian Xia practices Family Medicine near Winder, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Suwanee, GA and Lawrenceville, GA.
See Winder Family Physicians.