A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tiana Shiver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tiana Shiver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiver graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Shiver has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tiana Shiver MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Tiana Shiver practice?
- Dr. Tiana Shiver has 1 office location.
Dr. Tiana Shiver practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Houston, TX.
See Houston Endocrinologists.